Rug and Carpet Cleaning
When was the last time you had your carpets cleaned? Does the thought of it make you cringe?
Domestic at-home carpet cleaners (Bissel, Rug-Doctor, Hoover), while useful, nonetheless fall short on fully cleaning your carpet. These machines market well but don’t provide the necessary heat, pressure, or water extraction capabilities of a truck-mounted system.
To revive your carpet’s appearance and remove the toughest of stains, we offer professional services that are customized specifically for what your home needs. Before our technicians begin treating your carpet, we’ll be sure to give your carpet a thorough inspection to assess high traffic areas as well as any other problem spots.
Based on our evaluation, we’ll come up with a treatment that’s tailored to what your carpet needs. We’re careful to follow both manufacturer and industry-leading cleaning and care instructions.
What do we actually do once treatment begins?
- Our fully trained and certified technicians will inspect any problem areas with heavy foot-traffic, pet stains, or odor, and then decide on the most appropriate method of cleaning for your carpet.
- Smoke, cooking oil, bacteria, and dust mites all collect in your carpets, damaging the fibers – and some shampoos and detergents may cause further damage. Only professional deep-cleaning by certified technicians can preserve the life and beauty of your carpet.
- We use the most advanced, truck-mounted carpet cleaning system, which gently removes even the most ground-in dirt, odors, and stubborn stains leaving your carpet looking luxurious and smelling fresh.
- After applying an emulsifier, we use our specially-engineered, truck-mounted vacuum system to extract loosened dirt and soils.
Professional carpet cleaning services help protect and prolong the life of your carpet. We offer competitive pricing for carpet cleaning, and our technicians are highly skilled and trained. Because the type of cleaning solution needed to clean a carpet depends on whether it’s made of synthetic or natural fibers, our technicians will identify what type of carpet you have and then choose the most appropriate effective cleaning methods for that material. We pre-vacuum and then use a truck-mounted cleaning system that is PH-balanced to ensure that no residue remains on your carpet.
Air Duct Cleaning
Clean air – or the lack of it – can have a profound impact on peoples’ health and quality of life. One key to keeping the air in your home or business clean? Professional air duct cleaning. Without proper cleaning, your HVAC system could be circulating dust, contaminants, and odors throughout the entire structure.
Benefits of cleaning your air ducts:
- Improves respiratory health
- Reduces the potential for mold growth
- Helps with energy efficiency
- Eliminates offensive odors
We will remove dust, debris, and other contaminants from your heating and air conditioning system. Additionally, our technicians will sit down with you to review all the aspects of your air duct cleaning project — from assessment to debris removal — with you to ensure your satisfaction. They’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
How it works:
- As part of our duct cleaning services,we’ll review the service you have requested and explain our process in detail.
- We’ll help you prepare your home or business for air duct cleaning, ensuring that all vents and returns are accessible, and placing protective flooring covers and corner guards where necessary.
- To ensure a safe working environment, we’ll turn off the main gas line to the HVAC unit.
- We’ll seal your vents and returns before the air duct cleaning begins, and we’ll also put your air conditioning ducts under negative pressure to maximize air flow.
- Next, we’ll connect a powerful vacuum device to your main trunk line. This will collect dirt, dust, mold, pollen, and other contaminants that will be dislodged during the air duct cleaning process.
- High pressured compressed air whips will be inserted into the duct-work to dislodge the dirt and debris, which will be collected in the containment unit.
- Anti-microbial fogging will help ensure your ducts have been disinfected and cleaned properly.
- In addition, we’ll also and wipe and disinfect all vents, registers, and main access panel areas.
- After the air duct cleaning is complete, we will seal the access hole in your main trunk line with a metal access panel. The panel is then sealed with metal ducting tapeto ensure that no dirt or debris escape into your home in the future.
Severe damage to a building (from fire, water, or storms) can also damage personal property and equipment, causing critical downtime and loss of income.
We can inspect affected personal property and make recommendations so that you can make sound financial decisions about repair and restoration. Many variables affect the feasibility of restoration versus replacement, and we can coordinate these decisions with the property owner and the insurance company.
Our contents restoration procedure includes:
- Conducting an inventory of all items inside the property
- Cleaning and deodorizing all affected items
- Relocating and storing the affected items until the building is ready to re-occupy
- Bringing the items back to the property and setting them up
Choose Empire Roofing and Restoration for professional rug, carpet, and air duct cleaning in Colorado Springs.