When was the last time you had your carpets cleaned? Does the thought of it make you cringe?
Domestic at home carpet cleaners (Bissel, Rug-Doctor, Hoover) fall short on the carpet cleaning goal. These machines market well but don’t provide the necessary heat, pressure and water extraction capabilities of a truck mounted system.
But when it comes to reviving your carpet’s appearance and removing the toughest of stains, we offer professional services that are customized specifically for what your home needs. Before our technicians begin treating your carpet, we’ll be sure to give your carpet a thorough inspection to assess high traffic areas as well as any other problem spots.
Based on our evaluation, we’ll come up with a treatment that’s tailored to what your carpet needs. We’re careful to follow manufacturer and industry leading cleaning and care instructions. So what do we actually do once treatment begins? Our team will use a truck-mounted cleaning system to remove everything from dust and dirt to pet stains and odor.
- Our fully trained and certified technicians will inspect any problem areas with heavy foot-traffic, pet stains and odor, and decide on the most appropriate method of cleaning for your carpet.
- Smoke, cooking oil, bacteria, and dust mites all collect in your carpets damaging the fibers, and some shampoos and detergents might cause further damage. Only deep, professional carpet cleaning by certified technicians can preserve the life and beauty of your investment.
- We use the most advanced, truck-mounted carpet cleaning system which gently removes even the most ground-in dirt, odors, and stubborn stains leaving your carpet looking luxurious and smelling fresh.
- After applying an emulsifier, we use our specially-engineered, truck-mounted vacuum system to extract loosened dirt and soils.
We offer competitive pricing for carpet cleaning. our technicians are highly skilled and trained so they can easily identify fibers and choose the most appropriate effective cleaning methods. Professional carpet cleaning services help protect and prolong the life of your carpet. We pre-vacuum and then use a truck mounted cleaning system that is PH-balanced to ensure that no residue remains on your carpet.
AIR DUCT CLEANING
A step you can take in ensuring the air quality your family or staff is breathing is with air duct cleaning. Without proper cleaning it could be circulating dust, contaminants and odors throughout the entire structure.
Benefits of cleaning your air ducts:
- Eliminates offensive odors
- Reduces the potential for mold growth
- Helps with energy efficiency
- Improves respiratory health
We will eliminate any dust and other contaminants from your heating and air conditioning system. Our technicians will review your air duct cleaning project with you to ensure your satisfaction, and answer any questions you may have.
Our Duct Cleaning Services Include:
- Review the service you have requested and explain out air duct cleaning process in detail.
- Prepare your home or business for air duct cleaning, ensuring that all vents and returns are accessible, placing protective flooring covers and corner guards where necessary.
- First to ensure a safe working environment we turn off the main gas line to the HVAC unit.
- Seal your vents and returns before the air duct cleaning begins and put your air conditioning ducts under negative pressure to maximize air flow.
- Connect a powerful vacuum device to your main trunk line, which will collect dirt, dust, mold and other contaminants that will be dislodged during the air duct cleaning process.
- Wiping and disinfecting all vents/registers
- High pressured compressed air whips will be inserted into the duct-work to dislodge the dirt and debris, which will be collected in the containment unit.
- Anti-microbial fogging will help ensure your ducts have been disinfected and cleaned properly
- Wiping and disinfecting main access panel areas
- After the air duct cleaning process is complete, we will seal the access hole in your main trunk line with a metal access panel sealed with metal ducting tape.
Severe damage to a building (from fire, water and storms) can also damage personal property and equipment, causing critical downtime and loss of income.
We can inspect affected personal property and make recommendations so that the right financial decisions can be made. Many variables affect the feasibility of restoration versus replacement, and we can coordinate these decisions with the property owner and the insurance company.
Our Contents Restoration Procedure Includes:
- Inventorying all items inside a property
- Cleaning and deodorizing the items
- Relocating and storing the items until the building is ready to re-occupy
- Bringing the items back to the property and setting them up
For more information, don’t hesitate to call the professionals at Empire Roofing and Restoration, a locally owned Colorado company for over 25 years.