When a crisis or catastrophe occurs, the professionals at Empire Roofing and Restoration pride themselves on safely drying, disinfecting, and deodorizing the areas of your home or building that have been affected or damaged by water, smoke, mold or sewer damage. We respond 24/7 along the Front Range! Call 719-591-9200 for emergency repair services, and we’ll send someone to help you.
A quick response is vital! Mold can develop within 24 to 48 hours, and even a few hours’ delay could increase the chance of damage.
When you call there will be some basic questions we will need to answer:
- Your name, contact information and address where loss occurred
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- Time/Day that the damage occurred
- What caused the damage
- Whether electricity/heat are available on-site
- Where is the damage located (interior rooms, window sills, walls, attic, basement, crawl spaces, bathrooms, kitchen)
- How large the affected area is
- Flooring types
- What materials are damaged (hardwood floor, sub floor, tile, cabinets, insulation, wallboard, vinyl flooring, framing, stucco)
- What are the signs of damage (currently damp, wet, water stains, buckled wood, peeling paint, evidence of insects)
- Whether or not the intrusion has stopped
- How long have you been aware of the problem
Empire Roofing and Restoration provides expert 24-hour mitigation services, and in the case of water damage repair, we realize that it can be time consuming and must involve critical, precise procedures. We understand finding the right company to help repair water damage can be stressful, and we work with all major insurance companies to make the process as easy as possible.
Water damage and flooding restoration services include:
Emergency Mitigation: Water damage occurs when water intrudes into a building and its inner structure. Water damage is highly destructive, and it can include rotting wood, metal rust, microbial growth and more.
When you call Empire Roofing and Restoration, we’ll dispatch our emergency mitigation team. Our team will immediately locate the source and eliminate the intruding water, assess the damage, and determine if it is safe for you or others to occupy in the building.
Demolition: Our mitigation team will arrive promptly at your home or business with our professional drying equipment. We will remove any debris caused by water or firedamage.
Dry Out: This is a procedure that must be done accurately. Our technicians will arrive with fans, dehumidifiers, and our state-of-the-art water extraction equipment. We will immediately check all areas of the structure for any water damage, and we’ll work with you during all steps of the process. Our moisture reading equipment will detect water in places that you can’t even see, such as walls, floors, and ceilings.
Clean Up: Empire Roofing and Restoration can clean your upholstery, furniture, and restorable personal items with soft and hard goods cleaning and laundering.
The cleaning process may include:
- Truck-mounted steam cleaning
- Immersion cleaning
- Abrasive cleaning
- Spray and wipe
Deodorization or Odor Removal: Our trained technicians can identify and eliminate offensive odors caused by water damage. We use anti-microbial solutions, industrial air scrubbers, and fogging equipment for odor removal and deodorization; however, each situation is unique and may or may not necessitate antimicrobial and antibacterial treatments for your property.
Rebuilding/Restoration: The final step in this process is reconstruction – and our key objective is to make it look like the damage never happened. This may involve minor or major repairs, and whatever your unique situation requires, our experts will work with you and your insurance company to make things as easyu and stress-free as possible.
Sewage or Black Water:
One of the scariest situations for a homeowner is sewage backups, overflows, and spills. In addition to being unpleasant to smell, sewage is toxic and poses health hazards to adults with respiratory illness, the elderly, and children under the age of two. A thorough cleanup of the entire effected area is crucial, and very specific steps must be taken to ensure it’s done properly. Our deep cleaning process will clean and sanitize anything that has been affected by sewage. The professionals at Empire Roofing and Restoration will take every step necessary to ensure your property has been properly cleaned and sanitized with our state-of-the-art equipment and expertly trained professionals.
Risks of Sewage Backups
If the sewage is not removed correctly, mold, mildew, and other microorganisms can begin to grow within 48 hours. This can lead to a number of health hazards and long-term problems.
Flood damage and water restoration tips
- The water damage could be from ground water, rain, or burst pipes. Locate and turn off the water source.
- Remove all your personal belongings from the area with water damage.
- Plastic can be used under furniture legs to prevent stains on the furniture and rust damage on the carpet.
- If it’s safe to take pictures or video, try to do so before our team gets there. This will ensure that your insurance company has appropriate documentation of the scope and severity of the damage.
At the end of the project, your home or business will be as good as new. It’ll look like the water damage never happened.
The job will be done right, and your complete satisfaction is our goal.
For more information, don’t hesitate to call the professionals at Empire Roofing and Restoration, a locally owned Colorado company for over 25 years.
We also provide fire and smoke damage restoration.
Call Empire Roofing and Restoration for water damage restoration in Southern Colorado.