When a crisis or catastrophe occurs, the professionals at Empire Roofing and Restoration pride themselves on safely drying, disinfecting and deodorizing the areas of your home or building that have been affected or damaged by water, smoke, mold or sewer damage. We respond 24/7 along the Front Range! CALL 719-591-9200
A quick response is vital! Mold can develop within 24 to 48 hours. Delaying even hours could increase the chance of damage.
When you call there will be some basic questions we will need answered.
- Your name, contact information and address where loss occurred
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- Time/Day that the damage occurred?
- What caused the damage?
- Is there electricity/heat available on-site?
- Where is the damage located? (interior rooms, window sills, walls, attic, basement, crawl space, bathroom, kitchen)
- How large is the affected area?
- Flooring types?
- What materials are damaged? (hardwood floor, sub floor, tile, cabinets, insulation, wallboard, vinyl flooring, framing, stucco)
- What are the signs of Damage? (currently damp, wet, water stains, buckled wood, peeling paint, evidence of insects)
- Has the intrusion stopped?
- How long have you been aware of the problem?
Empire Roofing and Restoration strives to provide expert 24-hour mitigation services. We understand finding the right company to help in your time of need can be stressful and we work with all major insurance companies to make the process as easy as possible. Water damage repair can be time consuming and must involve critical precise procedures.
WATER DAMAGE AND FLOODING RESTORATION SERVICES INCLUDE:
Emergency Mitigation: Water damage is when water intrudes into a building and its inner workings. This is a destructive process and can include rotting wood, metal rust, microbial growth and more. The first step is to call Empire Roofing and Restoration to dispatch our emergency mitigation team. Our team will immediately locate the source and eliminate the intruding water if it is not something you can do on your own. We will assess the damage and determine if it is safe for you or others to occupy in the building.
Demolition: Our Mitigation Team will arrive promptly at your home or business with our professional drying equipment. They will remove any debris caused by the water or fire damage.
Dry Out: This is a procedure that must be done accurately. Our technicians will arrive with fans, dehumidifiers and our state of the art water extraction equipment. We will immediately check all areas for any water damage and will work with you during all steps of the process. Our moisture reading equipment will detect water in places that you can’t even see like walls floors and ceilings.
Clean Up: Empire Roofing and Restoration can clean your upholstery, furniture and restorable personal items with soft and hard goods cleaning and laundering.
The cleaning process may include:
- Truck mounted steam cleaning
- Immersion cleaning
- Abrasive Cleaning
- Spray and Wipe
Deodorization or Odor Removal: Our trained technicians can identify and eliminate offensive odors. Odor removal and deodorization is done with anti-microbial solutions, industrial air scrubbers and fogging equipment. Each situation is unique and may or may not include antimicrobial and antibacterial treatments for your property.
Re-build/Restore: The final step in the process is reconstruction to make it look like the water or fire/smoke damage never happened. This may involve minor or major repairs and our experts will work with you and/or your insurance company.
Sewage or Black Water:
One of the scariest situations for a homeowner is sewage backups, overflows and spills. Sewage is not only unpleasant to smell, but is a toxic hazard that poses health threats to adults, especially those with respiratory illness the elderly and children under the age of 2. A thorough cleanup of the entire effected area is vital and very specific steps need to be taken. Our deep cleaning process will clean and sanitize anything that has been affected by sewage. The professionals at Empire Roofing and Restoration will take every step necessary to ensure your property has been properly cleaned and sanitized with our state of the art equipment and expertly trained professionals.
Risks of Sewage Backups
If the sewage is not removed correctly mold, mildew, and other microorganisms can begin to grow within 48 hours. This can lead to a number of health hazards and long-term problems.
FLOOD DAMAGE AND WATER RESTORATION TIPS AFTER CALLING US
- The water damage could be from ground water, rain or burst pipes. Locate and turn off the source of water.
- Remove all your personal belongings from the area with water damage.
- Plastic can be used under the legs of furniture to prevent stains/rust damage to carpet.
- If it is safe to take pictures or video, try to do so before our team gets there for your insurance company
At the end of the project your home or business will look like the water damage never happened.
The job will be done right. Your complete satisfaction is our goal.
For more information, don’t hesitate to call the professionals at Empire Roofing and Restoration, a locally owned Colorado company for over 25 years.
We also provide fire and smoke damage restoration.