Empire Roofing and Restoration is a full service restoration company, specializing in fire and water damage restoration. We provide structural drying, cleaning, demolition, restoration, and reconstruction services as well as mold remediation. Empire Roofing and Restoration is fully prepared to provide 24 hour emergency services like: board-ups and water extraction. We are also able to complete content pack-out and storage if necessary.
Water – Fire – Smoke – Mold
RESTORATION SERVICES: COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL
- 24 Hour Emergency Response
- Board Ups and Temporary Services- Roof Tarping
- Fire Damage
- Smoke and Soot damage
- Water Removal
- Sewage Problems
- Frozen Pipes
- Mold Remediation
- Structural Drying
- Damaged Contents/Personal Property Cleaning
- Vandalism Cleanup
- Hail and Wind Damage
- Oder Control
- Structural and Content Cleaning
- Remodeling and New Construction
- Post Construction Cleaning
When a crisis or catastrophe happens, the professionals at Empire Roofing and Restoration pride themselves on being there to assist you in anyway possible. We safely dry, deodorize, and disinfect the areas of your home or building that have been affected by water, smoke, mold or sewer backups. We do this quickly, to minimize potential damage to your property.
Our technicians are industry certified (IICRC) and will create a restoration plan to salvage as much material as possible. Our equipment allows quick dry out times, while protecting your dwelling and personal property. After drying is complete, Empire Roofing and Restoration can restore your property to its original condition, rebuilding as necessary. We respond 24/7 along the Front Range!
Empire Roofing and Restoration strives to provide expert 24-hour mitigation services. We understand finding the right company to help in your time of need can be stressful. We work with all major insurance companies to make a stressful process as easy as possible.
Some of our Services Offered:
- Demolition, dry out and clean-up after water, smoke, or fire damage
- Deodorization, re-build and preform restoration following fire, water or smoke damage
- Soft and hard goods cleaning and laundering
- Mold and mildew removal
- Sewage backup cleanup
Empire Roofing and Restoration utilizes a wide variety of technologies to help in the restorative efforts to your home or business. Trust the experts to help in your time of crisis, to remediate basement flooding, kitchen flooding, mold growth and more with our 24/7 response!
TIPS on what to do after calling us:
Water damage can come from ground water, rain, or burst pipes.
- Locate and turn off the source of water, if possible
- Remove all personal belongings from the area with water damage.
- Aluminum foil can be used under the legs of furniture to prevent stains/rust damage to carpet.
- If it is safe to take pictures or video, do so before our team arrives. This will come in handy for your insurance company
There are many things that you can do to help prevent basement flooding in Colorado and it doesn’t cost much money or time.
Some steps you can take are:
- Keeping gutters and downspouts clean and clear of debris.
- Extending downspouts away from the house.
- Re-grading around your house, so water flows away from the foundation.
- Making sure your sump pump is working properly/mechanically sound.
- Keeping drains at the bottom of outdoor steps clear of debris.
- Keep window wells that are below grade free of debris.
- Installing window well covers help keep water out.
For more information, call the professionals at Empire Roofing and Restoration, a full service general contractor. We are a local family owned Colorado Springs business since 1990.