Empire Roofing and Restoration is a full service restoration company, specializing in fire and water damage restoration. We provide structural drying, cleaning, demolition, restoration and reconstruction services as well as mold remediation. Empire Roofing and Restoration is fully prepared to provide 24 hour emergency services including: board-ups, water extraction, as well as complete content pack-out and storage if necessary.
Water – Fire – Smoke – Mold
RESTORATION SERVICES: COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL
- 24 Hour Emergency Response
- Water Removal/Damage
- Fire Damage
- Personal Property Damage (contents)
- Sewage Problems
- Frozen Pipes
- Vandalism Clean Up
- Mold Remediation
- Hail & Wind Damage
- Odor Control
- Smoke & Soot Damage
- Structural & Content Cleaning
- Structural Drying
- Board Ups & Temporary Services
- Remodeling & New Construction
- Post Construction Cleaning
When a crisis or catastrophe happens, the professionals at Empire Roofing and Restoration pride themselves on safely drying, deodorizing and disinfecting the areas of your home or building that have been affected or damaged by water, smoke, mold or sewer damage.
Our technicians are industry certified (IICRC) and will create a restoration plan to save as much material as possible. Our equipment allows quick dry out time while protecting your dwelling and personal property. After drying is complete, Empire Roofing and Restoration can restore your property to its original condition, rebuilding as necessary. We respond 24/7 along the Front Range!
Empire Roofing and Restoration strives to provide expert 24-hour mitigation services. We understand finding the right company to help in your time of need can be stressful. We work with all major insurance companies to make the process as easy as possible.
Some of our Services Offered:
- Demolition, dry out and clean-up after water, smoke or fire damage
- Deodorization, re-build & restore following fire, water or smoke damage
- Soft and hard goods cleaning and laundering
- Mold and mildew removal
- Sewage backup cleanup
Empire Roofing and Restoration utilizes a wide variety of technologies to help in our restorative efforts of your home or business. Trust the professionals to help in your time of crisis with basement flooding, kitchen flooding, mold growth and more with our 24/7 response!
TIPS on what to do after calling us:
The water damage could be from ground water, rain or burst pipes.
- Locate and turn off the source of water
- Remove all your personal belongings from the area with water damage.
- Aluminum foil can be used under the legs of furniture to prevent stains/rust damage to carpet.
- If it is safe to take pictures or video, try to do so before our team gets there for your insurance company
There are many things that you can do to prevent basement flooding in Colorado and it won’t cost much money or time.
Steps you can take are:
- Cleaning your gutters and downspouts
- Extend your downspouts away from the house
- Re-grade around your house
- Make sure your sump pump is working properly/mechanically sound
- Keep drains at the bottom of outdoor steps clear of debris
- Keep window wells that are below grade free of debris
- Window well covers help keep water out
For more information, don’t hesitate to call the professionals at Empire Roofing and Restoration, a locally owned Colorado company for over 26 years.